Thursday, April 16, 2015

FREE Colouring Sheets

Due to be released in October is my Full colouring book,. It is printed on 160gsm single sided bright white paper and has a hard back as well as being spiral bound! to pre order your copy go to my Esty store www.bonnitadoodles.etsy.com

Please feel free to print and download for PERSONAL use only :) I will adding as more become available. I would love to see how you colour them in so you are welcome to come and post on my FACEBOOK page when you have done them.



©Bonnita Doodles Field Mice Colouring Sheet DOWNLOAD




©Bonnita Doodles Polish Style Cut and Colouring sheet DOWNLOAD




©Bonnita Doodles ArtDeco click to DOWNLOAD



©Bonnita Doodles Butterfly click to DOWNLOAD


©Bonnita Doodles Secret House click to DOWNLOAD



©Bonnita Doodles Easter Bunny click to DOWNLOAD


©Bonnita Doodles Cogs click to DOWNLOAD



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bonnita for the beautiful pictures to colour! They are just gorgeous and i will have lots of fun colouring them. Thanks love Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bonnita. I will enjoy coloring your lovely pictures. My hands are itching to get to that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Blessed" and gave him the title "Servant of Humanity." Father Damien's Feast Day is May 10, the day he arrived to serve the Leprosarium in 1873. click here

    ReplyDelete